Welcome to my little blog where I take the time to rant and rave about my life as a once divorced mom of two great boys once in Lower Alabama, and now, wherever the Army takes us....my life as a "recruited" Military(ARMY) Wife who absolutely adores and is 100% committed and supportive of her Soldier who I frequently refer to as SSG....enjoy :)
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Happy Valentine's Day 2011
This was our third Valentine's Day, and probably one of the most memorable. It was our third since we began dating in 2008 and our first being married. He surprised me by hand delivering me flowers to my work place...sooo sweet, and soooo beautiful. He ALWAYS picks out the prettiest roses for me. I came home and he was making dinner. How many women are that fortunate? He knew I had no desire to go out on Valentine's Day because everyone else would be out, and restaurants would be over crowded and ridiculous, so he created a special day for us, and it was AMAZING! I am truly blessed. I love my husband!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment