Wednesday, September 14, 2011

R&R Our Way....(the first one)

I cannot believe how quickly R&R came and went. It was absolutely amazing. We spent time with his dad, my boys, his two boys (my labor free sons), friends that he had not seen from months to years, I made new friends, and more family of his that was in town. We trained dogs, had the lawn meticulously manicured to perfection, fixed my blazer, and had an amazing experience together. We laughed, we cried, we dealt with the normal "stupids" that are on-going in our lives, we grew together within our marriage, and friendship. I cannot explain it all, but it was amazing, special, and I am so blessed and lucky to have such an amazing husband to share my life with.

Now, I begin the count down until our next R&R together, sending care packages, taking care of our home, learning to deal and work with my Fibromyalgia that I was recently diagnosed with, going to the gym, getting to see my two other sons more, taking care of our fur babies, dog training, work, along with getting myself and my Autistic son registered for college. I have the best support from my SSG. I have never felt so loved, nor supported within a relationship until meeting him. If I bust tail and get the classes knocked out, I can graduate by the time he returns stateside, and be ready for our next adventurous move wherever the Army takes us. Everyday is an adventure, everyday is a lesson, I appreciate and love everyday I have him and our boys within my life. I am so blessed.

Our Marriage Ducks he brought home...I LOVE THEM!


Walking on the beach with the love of your life is amazing...I love you SSG!

What can I say? We are an awesome couple!

Me & Cynthia at Jr's Birthday Party...I LOVE my new bestie!!!

My beautiful LABOR FREE boys!!!
I love hearing him play and serenade me =)

Enjoying R&R with friends and GREAT BEER!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great time! You get more than one R&R?

    ReplyDelete