I cannot believe it's been over a year since I last blogged. So much has happened in the last year! My amazing SSG returned from the two year PCS in ching chong land, then after being home 7 months, it's DEPLOYMENT. Yes it totally sucks, BUT he's getting it out of the way so that it's done and it won't be a surprise. My youngest is also now in the Army, and he chose Infantry...mom is not thrilled, BUT Colt seems to love it, and that's all that matters to me. I cannot believe he just graduated high school in May and here he's graduating from Basic Training & AIT very soon. Chaz is still in school for the Culinary Arts program, and will start the Pharmacy Tech program next fall. I am finishing my college classes online for now, and also working part time. My SSG is VERY supportive of me finishing my schooling, and I am so very blessed for that. I love my life as an Army Wife and Mom. No one said it would be easy, and it hasn't but I am handling things much better than I ever have...thank goodness for therapists and good friends!!!!!! I only wish my ex-husband, the boy's father, would quit being such a denial downer. Seriously, YOU think our 20 year old son is a 20 year old MAN??!!! Well Kiss My Grits! He may be in the body of a 20 year old man, BUT considering I have been the one raising him for over 18 years, I PROMISE you that his Psychiatrist is CORRECT....he is NOT mentally nor emotionally 20 years old. Try 12-13...HE IS AUTISTIC! YES, highly FUNCTIONAL, BUT NO he CANNOT drive, he CANNOT keep a job because of MELT DOWNS, he CANNOT live ALONE. MAYBE one day it may happen, BUT until then...per his doctors which you think I paid off, I am to be named his GUARDIAN, as will his brother, should ANYTHING happen to me or my husband. My husband has been a Dad to our sons, not the actual biological father. I get so upset and wound up over the FALSE accusations, disbelief, and complete ignorance of people that have NO CLUE because they have not been in the picture, BY THEIR CHOICE, and THINK they know these young men...OH and stalking your son's Facebook page to make contact with his no longer girl friend, TOTALLY WRONG!!! Your son doesn't want to talk to you, and he is even more upset that his page was stalked, and his then girlfriend messaged/spoke with you. TOTAL BETRAYAL in his eyes. My sons and I are VERY close. I grew up raising them, and I know I made some mistakes, BUT no matter what, I am their mom, and they love and respect me as I do them. Colt was on his 48 hour pass, sadly Chaz could not be with us because of prior commitments with school....Colt has grown so much! He paid for groceries, dinner, and took us to a hockey game!!!! It was soooooo much fun, and so amazing to see that my baby boy is maturing and becoming a man! I was so happy that my husband was able to see him as well before he deployed. I love my boys and my husband so much. I cannot say it enough of how blessed I am.Next...going to court against the ex, as I said AGAIN! You know you signed that divorce decree that stated you would provide support for your Autistic son that you are now trying to get of...CONTEMPT of COURT...oh and not paying your half of the braces...YES you got letters and amounts sent to you not only by the ORTHODONTIST THAT YOU CALLED STATING YOU WOULD MAKE PAYMENTS TOO, BUT I SENT you the documents as well then you try to say you never knew, never received documents, LIAR-LIAR! I also mailed you everything per the request of DHR who was having you charged with CONTEMPT of court!!!!!
OKAY, I am done venting over this mute point because he will always believe he is innocent and did nothing wrong and never does anything wrong....
I AM READY for this DEPLOYMENT to be OVER!!!!!!! Counting it down!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment