Welcome to my little blog where I take the time to rant and rave about my life as a once divorced mom of two great boys once in Lower Alabama, and now, wherever the Army takes us....my life as a "recruited" Military(ARMY) Wife who absolutely adores and is 100% committed and supportive of her Soldier who I frequently refer to as SSG....enjoy :)
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Happy Tuesday!!
This is the LAST Tuesday of 2009...where has this year gone??? I have experienced so much this year not only within my relationship, but within my family, whom I pray for everyday, but I have been blessed to meet a few new true contacts and friends through Twitter & FB. I am very blessed. I just pray that each day I gain more strength, and that I can continue to grow within my job, which no matter how much a whine about, I do honestly love....2010...are you ready??? I am headstrong about getting the extra fluff off these hips, so counting down until the 1st when I begin my headstrong goal to get the fluff off!! LOL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment