Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Holidays 2009~


I cannot believe the Holidays are almost gone. Even my boys have realized how quickly it has begun to pass. This year was smaller than I would have liked, but unfortunately you can only do so much with what you have, and appreciating it is what matters most. I am blessed to have what I do, and that I have the ability to share it with my boys. I guess overall I wouldn't change a thing. They were very happy Christmas morning with what they received, and I got my one wish, which was to spend this Holiday with my SSG. Last year we had just begun dating, and I spent Christmas in Nashville, TN with our family. It was the FIRST time I had gone home for Christmas since moving away in April 1993. It was very special. I plan on going home for Christmas every even year. To top our celebration of the New Year 2010, my family with SSG in tow, will be heading to Nashville in early January for a quick, "catch a Vandy game &  Predators game" weekend, then come right back to LA(my Lower Alabama). I just hope the games are good and SSG's first trip home with me, even though it will be quick, will be fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment