WHY and HOW is it that the holidays can be sooo stressful? Actually it wasn't too bad. I am sad that my youngest has gotten sick. Being Asthmatics can bite at times to say the least. I have been helping him fight off Bronchitis the entire weekend. Christmas Eve was okay, I always get sad or pouty around Thanksgiving and Christmas because I am not with my parents who ALWAYS made HUGE deals out of these holidays, but I know and understand that they cannot always come down. Two years straight I went home, so I am hoping by next year we can find a mutual holiday where we can all be together. My parents are not getting any younger, my boys are getting older, and family is VERY IMPORTANT to me as they and my hubs knows. I have my family here and in TN.
Christmas Day was fun, tearing open gifts, the boys still have me make cookies for Santa for Christmas Eve, we are a family filled with love. We may not have a lot, but love is the best gift of all.
I hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas, filled with love and blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment