Saturday, December 18, 2010

Holidays....

I have not blogged in quite sometime, and I have sooooooooo much to share, BUT I shall be waiting on the BIG NEWS until AFTER the holidays.

My two teens are still as excited as they were as when they were little boys, yes, they will always be my little boys, BUT having the knowledge and joy that they still appreciate and love Christmas as much as then, just makes me happy. I taught them... "IF YOU BELIEVE YOU RECEIVE".... we still believe. Colt actually reminded me that I MUST make cookies for Santa! LOL... It will be a first for us to all share the holiday together...our first Christmas I went to Nashville, SSG and I had just started dating, last year, he had just purchased his new home in which we will be sharing our first together Christmas in 7 days!!!

No traditional meal planned, actually, I am going with what my Granny would have done, well it's what she did do a few times...Three Cheese Ravioli made from scratch...I already have sauce premade, & the remainder of the ingredients in the fridge...I cannot wait!!! It's time we create our own Family Traditions in the Wilemon House...and that is what I intend to do =)

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Holidays.....I wish for all of our friends and family to have a blessed and beautiful season.

No comments:

Post a Comment