Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Competition Countdown

I cannot believe the weekend is almost here! I have a competition this weekend, and I am really excited. Cash and I have trained sooooo hard for this. My problem is I allow myself to get nervous, I hide it, BUT I get nervous. I HAVE TO AT LEAST QUALIFY this weekend or else everything that I have trained for and busted butt for will be so humiliating. I am hoping to arrive early enough on Saturday to observe the other dogs and get a feel for the atmosphere and the judges with Cash and let him become familiar with the smells and place for the next day. I also do not want to be unfamiliar with the location, my time of competition, and approximate time frame from point A to point B...and maybe a C in there somewhere...lol.

I wish my SSG was going to be there with me, but I have to put on my "big girl panties" and as he puts it... "Give it hell".

So, say a prayer for me, wish me tons of luck, & send good blessings my way...

I LOVE CASH =)

No comments:

Post a Comment