Friday, April 29, 2011

My AWL ....

I am an Army Wife...My husband wakes up every morning to train... to protect me and everyone else with his K9 by his side. I am proud of him and everything he represents...and thank goodness my amazing husband does truly love me... clumsiness, goofiness, and all. He is such great support and such a great friend. I support him and his career 100%+...and he is equally supportive, a little testy at times...damn Leo ( I married a guy just like my dad in soooooo many ways)....but all and all he is an amazing husband.

Missed??? YES !!!!!! So missed, by me and the boys. You know you have it really good when all you can do is have every thought include him in it. WE are so lucky, we are so blessed. What we have is nothing I could have ever imagined. I never planned on him being such a huge part of my life nor the boys, BUT here we are.

Army Wife Life...some can handle it, some cannot. It is NOT for everyone. As a military wife you have soooo much on you...working a full time job, keeping the house together, ensuring the bills are paid ( I prefer payments to be made early), groceries, keeping your head up, supporting your husband EVERY STEP OF THE WAY, while MAINTAINING that SMILE, LAUGH, and NEVER letting them see you cry. We cannot afford to be weak, because our husbands need us, just as much as we need them, if not more.

What really upsets me is when I hear people make statements that "I am crazy or stupid" for wanting this life. I beg your pardon?! If it weren't for men like my husband and MANY others, there's no telling what this world would be like!! So shut your PIE HOLE! I don't talk ugly about your man, husband, or LACK THERE OF, so don't talk about mine, do not tell me or my peers that when they're gone they probably cheat (that's so hateful), AND do NOT WHINE about how late he comes home at night from work, when mine and MANY others don't come home for weeks, months, or maybe a year or so...I can be your friend or I can be your enemy..choose your side with caution!!!

Okay, I am now getting off my soap box...I think I made my point

P.S~ I LOVE my SSG =) & I LOVE My Life as an Army Wife...

No comments:

Post a Comment