Welcome to my little blog where I take the time to rant and rave about my life as a once divorced mom of two great boys once in Lower Alabama, and now, wherever the Army takes us....my life as a "recruited" Military(ARMY) Wife who absolutely adores and is 100% committed and supportive of her Soldier who I frequently refer to as SSG....enjoy :)
Tuesday, December 17, 2013
Needing prayers....
Made it through my first 8 weeks with B's....I have to thank my husband, Alex Rocky Wilemon for his encouragement, and support. He made me believe in myself and helped me get enrolled at AMU to begin the journey to gain my AS. I cannot thank him enough. He has done more for me than most have or ever would. I haven't been the best wife in the past 2 years, and I cannot make up for it. I am doing everything imaginable to be a better person than who I have been in those times. Gaining my education is just the start, I have so much more to do and prove. I may never be able to redeem myself, but I am doing all I can to be a better person and wife than I was. I love him with all my heart and soul, and if I were to ever lose him, I would lose a huge part of myself. It's truly not something I like to think about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment