Thursday, December 5, 2013

Prayers please...

I have been blessed with an amazing Father-In-Law and Mother-In-Law. Right now my mother in law is not doing well at all. This is very painful for my husband because he cannot be with her at this time. I am praying he is able to get home to see her before she passes. She is such a strong woman in the 5 five years that I have been blessed to meet, know, and love. Every time I have gone to visit her, I have always shown her a picture of Rocky and talked to her about him the majority of the time. I have watched her eyes light up, kick, and make sweet sounds of recognition of her baby boy. Just because she may not have a voice does not mean that she does not know who her son is. She knows him and she loves him. Her disease is so unknown, that for the past five years that I have known her, I have done everything and read everything I could to learn more and to understand. I pray everyday that she is not in pain, how do you know if she is in pain when she does not have a voice? It makes me sad, I cry, and after finding out the condition she was in today while I was at work, I had to excuse myself to go and take a moment to stop crying and stay strong. My husband needs me, he needs my strength. I don't like to see him hurting and all I can do is be here for him in this time of need.

IF you are a follower and reading my blog, I pray that you will keep my husband, and his mother in your prayers. I pray that if this truly is her time, that it be painless and swift. I wish we could hear her voice just once before she passes, but in the past five years, I never heard a distinct word, but I have enjoyed her babbling. I miss hearing that now. Please pray and I thank you now for your prayers.

Carie Wilemon
Wife to SSG Alex Rocky Wilemon Sr

No comments:

Post a Comment