Monday, January 11, 2010

AMAZING WEEKEND!!!!!

I had a wonderful getaway weekend in Nashville from 01/08-01/10. Vandy/Gators SEC Basketball game & NHL Predators game. My SSG had never been to either type of game, so I feel like the pretty cool girlfriend to introduce him to both within the same day & on his first trip home with me. My parents love him...hello??!!! I knew they would! I am so lucky & blessed to have him in my life! I am still just trying to figure out how I got so lucky!!! UPDATE from doctors appt that took place on Thursday. So far so good. It will take 2-3 weeks for the Cervical Cancer screening/test results to return, and my Mammogram is scheduled for Monday, January 18th. I hate the tests/pap thing from Thursday, so as far as I am concerned, the worst testing was done then. No matter what, I have excellent support from my co-workers, friends, my family in Nashville, and my SSG. I have posted tons of pics on FB & My Space from our little trip...KUDOS to the Hampton Inn on Elliston Place in Nashville,TN!! OMG!!! Our suite...#712 was AMAZING!!! AND of course I forgot to take pictures of it! I have already reserved the room for April when I plan to return during the boy's Spring Break! Yay!!!


So I am going to cut this short, and head to bed soon. Even though I do not have to be into work til 1pm tomorrow, I want to rest. I am still tired from the drive yesterday...Much love, and keep me in your prayers until all my test results are back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment