Thursday, January 7, 2010

Praying.....


I have tried to keep quiet, but my closest friends are some with whom I work, so they are aware that today is a very nerve wracking day for me. About a month ago I found a lump. I have fybroid cystitis, and have dealt with this since I was a teen, but never have a felt a true knot, or lump. I even begged my boyfriend to tell me if I was imagining things, which apparently I am not. So, my appointment to be checked is today, the day before I travel home for a weekend get away to Nashville with my SSG(boyfriend), and my boys, the three amazing men in my life. I am a wreck I tell you...scared crapless! Cancer runs on BOTH sides of the family, breast, ovarian...you name it, we got it...heart disease, thryoid disease...I swear the Tenzel's, Archie's, and Veltri's are walking medical conditions, thank goodness to technology though. My appointment is at 12:30pm TODAY, full physical exam, head to toe. Now anyone that truely knows me, knows I am honestly NOT A SICKLY PERSON, I may be fluffier than normal...lol, but I refuse to be sick. So please keep my in your prayers that todays visit will just show that it was a cyst being ugly to me, and that I am cancer free from head to toe. I have no insurance, our charter does not offer it, not can I afford the rate for my age group, and the deductables are ungodly!!! Just pray, I am praying...I hope to give my parents somewhat of good news when I head home tomorrow....

No comments:

Post a Comment