Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Flowers...When SIZE matters to some....

My SSG just saw my bouquet in person for the first time last night when he stayed with me after working all day yesterday...he says "they're NOT as BIG as I expected them to be".....WHAT??!!! Are you kidding me??? NO, he wasn't...he expected the arrangement to be much bigger...shook his head, and said, "I'll just have to do better next time"...He KILLS ME! I love my flowers, and I cannot wait to start dryin them out and saving them as I did my arrangement last year.

Hope that everyone had a beautiful weekend, and I hope that everyone is having a good week so far...today started the first day of Lent, it is ASH WEDNESDAY...I am sticking to my NutriSystem, go to TWO Zumba classes a week, and no wine...my sacrifices and self improvement.

1 comment:

  1. The flowers were beautiful. I follow you on Twitter, and I'm enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete