Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day 2010

I know it has been a bit since I have blogged, I guess in a lot of ways I have been keeping to myself. I am having my second Valentine's Day with my SSG, and he did it again, even better than last year...the day was almost over and this delivery girl approaches the front desk at Banfield, of course, she requests me by the WRONG NAME, and also asked for our Doctor....he sent me the MOST BEAUTIFUL 24 ROSES I have EVER seen!! Multi colored...does that mean anything??? Does each color represent his thoughts towards me? OR does it matter? Am I being a total "ROSE GEEK"???? Anyway, they are beautiful and SO very unexpected. Church in the morning...they're having a Youth Bake Sale...I made a ton of cookies, but never heard from anyone at the church, so I guess we will be attending the EARLY service so I know that they will be able to use them in the sale.

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone...oh yes, the mammogram came back okay, and I CANNOT get the nurse practitioner to return my calls on my pappers that is supposedly questionable...grrrrrr, just pray for me that maybe it's a misread or maybe it's just a cautionary result.....

I am sharing my flowers with everyone.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment