Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Wow...

Is it my imagination or is 2010 just flying by? My mom and dad always told me that as we get older times passes much faster. They were NOT joking. My boys are not babies anymore, they are teenagers from HELL at times, I mean seriously...CHAZ IS A SENIOR!!!??? Holy crapolie! My SSG has a cruise in a week...ugh....then SUPS from the end of October to November...then his PCS is around the friggin corner! AND that's me leaving out Thanksgiving and Christmas...which I want to cook for Thanksgiving, and maybe head to Nashville for a week a Christmas, but who knows!?!?!

My new job is going okay, a lot of adjustments make things not always so comfy, plus having to reprogram myself to not offer suggestion as once requested before. NO PHONE CALLS AT WORK....PERIOD...if you're not bleeding to death, or it's not an EMERGENCY, do not ask for me....do not text me, CALL ME ONLY DURING MY LUNCH ON MY CELL( it's kept in my locker at work until I clock out) which by the way is from 12pm-1pm..otherwise, AFTER 7pm. YES, I have gotten into trouble over these things and it's embarrassing, but then again, I have never had an employer get po'ed over a quick phone call made to me, or the boy's doctor's office calling me back to confirm whether or not they need to be seen, I mean seriously! I CANNOT MAKE the doctor's office call me back from 12-1 all the time, and if they get my voice mail on my cell, it is their JOB to make contact with me even if it means calling my work....my oldest is AUTISTIC!!!! OH, and the school called to update about Chaz' IEP Meeting that will be scheduled soon, yeah, got in trouble for that one too....as you see I am taking accountability, and also stating what I cannot be doing while on the clock, even though I want to call everyone out who checks their messages constantly, or gets personal calls on their cellular that's kept in their pocket or somewhere on them...and NO it's not any of the doctors....BUT I WON'T...even though I just did without naming names....hmmmmmm....I am not bitter, I just think all employees whether the newbies or oldies should have to follow the same rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment