They say that the heart grows fonder during a separation...I AGREE. But will my heart burst when he has to PCS for ONE YEAR?? A week and I am like the kid in the candy store being told by her mom to WAIT a few more days. Needless to say, he will be home in a few days...(why is John Waite's "Missing You" playing in my head??)
Oh, let me back up here...where is SSG?? LOL...on the BOSS cruise...had timing been better along with spare funds, I promise you, I would be with him, but this is a good thing. We have dogs to work, he needs stress reflief from EVERYTHING he has endured over the past 6 months or more, and next weekend is the MP Ball...OUR TIME.
Right now, the bed is cold...I don't like that, but it has been cleaned and organized...I am sure he will re-organize it the SSG WAY...lol, dogs are being maintained by moi, and my heart is filled with happiness...
Unfortunately we cannot contact each other all day, ONE MINUTE on the INTERNET on the ship is almost $2.00...ONE MINUTE!! If he tries to use his cell, it's $6.00 per MINUTE!!!! So, ONE email a day, I figure, the way I elaborate, it will cost him close to $3.00, but it's detailed, and as his does, it includes I LOVE YOU...that's all I need.

No comments:
Post a Comment