I am so glad that his cruise went well..BUT I am more glad that he has returned home safe, and I really don't care that I am sounding selfish, but he returned home to ME :)
He said he drove pretty swiftly (like that choice of words??!! LOL) in one of the vans, while I am gathering the other van, was waaaayyyyy behind. Met up off I-10, came home, and played "catch up"...haha. Having to re-construct the training schedule. I hate to say it, but in some ways, I need a break. The boys need assistance with their FL online courses, I have a full time job, plus my responsibility/job here at the house, and the AKC class we are taking to gain certification....I am getting burnt out and I am starting to hate life. BUT then I have this breath of fresh air that convinces me that I need to keep my head up, continue with this, because while he's on his PCS tour, I am going to need something to keep me occupied as much as possible, aside from work.
I am lucky, I never thought about being a dog trainer, I was the one on the other side with the medicine aspect...it's been an amazing learning experience, and I am so blessed and honored that SSG has chosen me to learn under him and with him. He is an amazing trainer/handler. I watch him in amazement. Plus, he is just awesome to look at anyway...he's my boyfriend I can say that!!! LOL!!
SUPS is next...boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo is what I say to it, but he's got to go, he has to stay on track for his career, and I fully support it. That's just a part of being what we all know I am .... A MILITARY GIRLFRIEND. No one said it would be easy, I never assumed it would be either, heck I have been a military wife. You take the good with the bad, if you cannot handle it, get out...the dependant life is NOT for everyone. We have nothing to claim as girlfriends, they don't call us if something happens to our soldier that we love, because we are a girlfriend...not acknowledged, sadly.
Counting down the days til the ball...woot woot!!! My dress is ready, the dry cleaners made sure it looks spotless...a little tanning bed time, don't need to get too dark, just a little color to complement the dress. My shoes came in that he ordered for me...they match soooo perfectly. I still have to get my necklace repaired that the o-ring popped on, I have never taken that necklace off since he purchased it for me, so I feel weird without it. Hair time on Wednesday...this will be interesting....we will figure out something for me to have for Friday, I am sooo tired of it, I say cut it, not short, but a few inches wouldn't be too missed.
Watching Saturday night college football is UBER depressing right now, so I think blogging is good therapy...hahaha!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment